SardiNation! An underwater city where thousands of sardines co-exist peacefully. All these sardines are workers of the huge corporation, SITT Corp., located in the heart of the city.
Sardines' life is an unrelenting Groundhog Day of work-subway-home. Every morning sardines ride the hellish "tin" subway, get off at the SITT Corp. station, clock in, and that's how every working day starts.
The main job of sardines is tediously picking up garbage which falls down from Olympus, the land of dreams and wonders, as a result of never-ending luxurious parties held by the rich guys.
Each sardine cherishes the hope to enter Olympus, taste the riches of paradise and party along with the chosen ones. But this dream is not easy to achieve with a mere salary.
So after the working day ends, sardines diligently clock out, squeeze into the "tin", and on their way back home they visit a Hope-is-Dope lottery shop. The shop banner reads: "Hope is Dope! This is your chance to join the ranks of gods and bears!"
There, sardines spend every single fish-stamp earned with sweat and blood. And though in most cases they lose, they don't give up hope. Because every sardine believes that the odds are low but never zero!
After another lottery fiasco, sardines get back home, close their eyes and... here is a new same-day.
Ping Pong Line
Ping Pong Line
SITT Corp. StationHere you can receive fish-stamps by using a time card punch function. Later, these fish-stamps can be used in the Hope-is-Dope lottery shop to draw a life-changing prize.
Glub-glub FM StationWe plan to launch a YouTube channel for streaming work songs which will help to boost work efficiency. Please recommend good songs to listen to while working!
Sunk Junk StationSardines in the Tin supports the protection and preservation of marine ecosystems. We plan to donate 10% of the initial purchase proceeds to 'Ocean CleanUp', an NGO that specializes in cleaning marine debris like Sardines.
Hope-is-Dope StationA life-changing opportunity for sardines! Scratch off the lottery tickets you have accumulated while punching your time card! To Olympus!
Din's Convenience StationWe plan to provide various items necessary for sardines to live comfortably. Work hard and buy daily necessities!
Sweet Home StationPost your real life commute to the community! The SITT project supports your commute!
In Tops-n-Flops Line, we plan to open channels related to other NFT projects. It is a line which connects Olympus, the place sardines are yearning for, and Glubberloo, the place sardines want to escape at all costs.
Under construction. Stay tuned!
SITT Mint Website Opened!
SITT Story Unveiled!
SITT Twitter Opened!
1st WL Event!
+10K users got sardinized!
Sardines are at NFT.NYC!
SITT Discord Opened!
Check the rank of each sardine!
Hooray! The mint day! Meet your sardine!
Read the map to get to Olympus!
Hope-is-Dope prize pool reveal! Dope event is coming!
Sharing is caring! 10% of proceeds to Ocean CleanUp!
1) “Sardines NFT” is a digital artwork collection in the form of NFT that runs on the Solana network.
2) “NFT” means a non-fungible token that cannot be replaced, which exists in the blockchain network.
4) “Derivative Work” mean any creative work produced by means of translation, arrangement, alteration, dramatization, cinematization, etc. of Art. However, mere copies of an Art or any alterations that do not actually change the Art do not constitute Derivative Work.
3. What We Own
All of the legal rights (the “Rights”) necessary for and related to the the Project Sardines are owned by KABC PTE. LTD (the “Company”) except for the rights that are explicitly or specifically granted to you. The Rights include but are not limited to the intellectual properties surrounding the images, names, logos, trademarks, and the website, the ability to mint 3D, voxel or other versions of Sardines NFT, the smart contract codes, or anything else not exlicitly or specifically granted to you.
4. What You Own and What You Can Do With It
By connecting your Solana wallet and minting an NFT with our smart contract, you may purchase the Sardines NFT and you may show off, sell, or merchandise your Sardines NFT or use it as a profile picture.
1) Personal Use Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, license to use, copy, transmit, distribute, publicate, reproduce or display the purchased Arts, Derivative Works or the other modified forms of Arts that you originally created for the following purposes: (i) for your personal, private or non-commercial use; (ii) for the sale, transfer or disposition of your Sardines NFTs.
2) Commercial Use. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you an unlimited, worldwide license to commercially use, copy, transmit, distribute, publicate, reproduce or display the Arts or Derivative Works (“Commercial Use”). However, you shall not use, copy or transmit the Arts or Sardines NFTs for the purpose of minting, distributing, publicating or reproducing the other kinds of NFTs or crypto assets.
5. Restriction on the use of Art, Derivative Work or NFT
You shall not use the Art, Derivative Work or Sardines NFT in the way which is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable or infringing upon any laws or regulations or intellectual property rights or proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations and you shall indemnify and defend the Company against any claims, damages, proceedings, loss or costs arising from such use. You shall not use the Arts, Derivative Works or Sardines NFTs in any way that could be construed as being adverse or derogatory to the images of Arts, Sardines NFTs.
6. No Guarantees or Promises
When you purchase a Sardines NFT, you agree and acknowledge that you are not guaranteed or promised to receive any benefits or profits but only promised and guaranteed to receive the Art.
7. Risk Assumption
1) NFTs, digital assets and blockchain technology are relatively new and the regulatory landscape is unsettled. New regulations could negatively impact such technologies impacting the value of your Sardines NFT. You understand and accept all risks in this regard.
2) You assume all responsibilities for any adverse effects of disruptions or other issues impacting the Solana network or the Solana platform.
8. Sardines NFTs Are Not Intended as Investments
Sardines NFTs are not meant to be the investment vehicles but just meant to be the collections of Art and the Company does not promise or guarantee the price or intrinsic value of the Sardines NFTs.
You are entirely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting or reselling your Sardines NFT.
10. Children Prohibition
The Project Sardines is not targeted towards children or adolescent. You agree that you are over the age of 18, or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
12. Jurisdiction and Governing Law